Sunday, October 22, 2006

One of the ends of the earth

I'm rocking the old Afrique Du Sud these days and don't mind reporting to you that this joint is fucking weird. Still, I'm finding some bat fun. There is no shortage of baddies here but they don't really seem to suit my bat-sensibilities. Nobody has fallen into a vat of acid thus rendering them super-evil and kind of powerful but nobody knows what the powers are. Nobody was brought up by horrifying birds (penguins, or otherwise). Nobody is an ex-business colleague hell-bent on on taking the misery of his disformity out on the locals or myself. Nobody is a slinky feee-line temptress with whom I have an alluring-though-forbidden chemical connection. There is a guy who looks like John Astin, though...so...
Anyway, I picked up some South African hip hop that I'll be loading later this week and I'm pleased to say that the shit is tight. Look for P.R.O.K.I.D. and Wikid soon enough. In the meantime, does anyone know of a place (online and free) where I can get a copy of my absolutely flavourite song right now? Gimme a shout in the comments if you can email me Blondie's 'Heart of Glass' and I'll repay the first sender with a decent treat (hint: that I bought today down at the Hatfield market).
Bat-hugs and Bat-kisses,

1 Comments:

Blogger Vampire Bat said...

even if it was me, i still want a tasty treat, yo.

17:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home