Wednesday, August 30, 2006

First Day of Prison

Oof. This YSI hangup is causing some difficulties.

I'ma gonna do some trolling around the clever blogs and see what they're using (if they, like us, are not able to use own bandwidth). It'll give me a good excuse to roll around on Said the Gramophone, The White Noise Revisited (Formerly Spoilt Victorian Child), ORTF, Molars, The Suburbs are Killing Us, and You Ain't No Picasso.

I have a serious stack of gems I want to get up on here but my own transfer rights on my server get ate up pretty quick-snap.

I've just moved to a new Batcave. It's roomier and my Rogue's Gallery won't be so cramped anymore, there's even a spot for me to hang upside-down while I sleep. Parking and laundry are tricky and I do kinda use those things a bit, but I'll manage. Anyway, I'm told that when you first go to prison you're supposed to act all crazy and maybe shiv someone or yourself to let the other inmates know you're fuckin' serious. I take the same approach when I move into a new Batcave. I immediately throw a crazy party or paint the house black or some shit so that my neighbours know not to fuck with my shit.

This week my opening salvo has been to play some psychedelic Neil Young on the loud side. I opt for the inaccessible and brutally long Arc or, more recently for choice creepiness from Trans. Unfortunately, in the absence of YSI, you're going to get my next-best loud weirdness from Comets On Fire.

from their site, the band is called Comets on Fire, the track is called Graverobbers.

>>>Comets on Fire - Graverobbers

1 Comments:

Blogger Vampire Bat said...

I'm not going to make you beg - the treat of the week is this weirdo video Neil Young made with someone named the Count. The vampirey connections were too irresistable:

I'm a vampire baby, suckin' blood from the earth. I'm a vampire baby, suckin' blood from the earth. Well I'm a vampire baby, sell you twenty barrels worth.
I'm a black bat baby, bangin' on your window pane. I'm a black bat baby, bangin' on your window pane. I'm a black bat baby, I need my high octane.
Good times are comin', I hear it every were I go. Good times are comin', I hear it every were I go. Good times are comin', but they sure are comin' slow.
Well I'm a vampire baby, suckin' blood from the earth. I'm a vampire baby, suckin' blood from the earth. Well I'm a vampire baby, I'll sell you twenty barrels worth. Good times are comin'


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXgAbrhAI7I

10:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home