Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Batman Returns

Well, I have been away.
No excuse, I know. Would it help if I told you I was zigzagging the solar system sussing out hot-ass new sounds to make your ears want to get it on with each other?

No?

It's because I promised that Japanese hotness and failed to deliver, right?

Dammit.

Well, I've still got that stuff. In fact I've got a veritable batload (get it!?!) of sounds that will put your ears in the mood but I've got a little problem. I've been hosting files I've posted on my own Bat-server but y'all vampires have been sucking my monthly Bat-transfer rate dry every month. I either gotta get more space or sort out some You Send It crap like your friend and mine, Dracula, does.

If you've got any clever alternative solutions, do say, Qusay. Maybe put those beautiful ideas into the comments section at the bottom of this here post and then I'll be able to call up those jokers in Toronto who host my Bat-bandwidth and say something all dark and smoky like "Party's over, Jokers."

As an aside, I feel like David Caruso has pretty much taken the air out of any dramatic, huskily whispered good-guy retort. His whole schtick is to "Say things like Batman would say them". It's like crying wolf, David. People stop paying attention. Also, those of us who are kind of the strong silent type and try to save those dark witticisms for les moments justes get burned - so quit it.

So anyway, Dracula was
childishly berating me this afternoon about my failure to post (as if I'm not saving Gotham circa every minute!) and when I promised him I'd post tonight he was all "No, don't post tonight, you'll pave over my recent crap." So, I'm posting, but not linking tonight. If none of you nice people out there in Gotham have any clever ideas about where/how to host these precious nuggets of musical bat-gold, I'll try to sign myself up for some YSI-action so that I can hook up that Soil & Pimp Sessions stuff for you cats.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vampire Bat said...

you wow us with your hot type/mastery of html. please give us some music.
and for the record, i didn't say don't post, i said it wasn't your current post i was worried about it was the ever hoped for future and consistant flow of future posts, kind sir.

02:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

11:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home