Sunday, March 12, 2006

Too slow

Ohayo Gozaimasu,
Batman, here. I left things in Drac's capable, though trembly because of the undeadness, hands only to check back weeks later and see no update. You know what? I'm going ahead.

I am in Japan right now fighting some Japanese super-villains and digging around for some hot Japanese hip-hop for you kids. All Bat-missives in the month of March will come from here. I promised some Cardigans and Final Fantasy last month, so I'll whip those out first, but I've also got a preview for you of the J-funk that's on the way from the Soil & "Pimp" Sessions. (Japanese text pack required to read this)

And by the way, if anyone has any suggestions of some tight Japanese jammies that I need to check out, drop me a line in the comments and I'll check it out.

So, as promised - The Cardigans. I'm hooking this song up because for some reason, on top of all the other bloody battles I get in, Alfred's giving me shit when I get back to Wayne Manor the Batcave. Dammit, dude! I've just come back from poisonous umbrellas and the paint on the batmobiles's all scratched and now I get home and he's all up in my shit to wipe my bat-boots before I come in the cave and shit? Man, leave me alone! Go get me a drink and piss off... you know? Shit. Sorry, dudes. It's just... you know, it ain't easy keeping the streets safe but I don't get the consideration when I come home.

>>> The_Cardigans_I_Need_Some_Fine_Wine (It's in .m4a, sorry.)

I got a special bonus for you, too. The video for this song is up on the Cardigans website.

You know what? That's it for now. Alfred-san just came in and discreetly handed me a note that said that Catwoman was seen up on Mount Fuji and that can mean only one thing - she's planning to blast a gigantic copper sphere into the ocean from up there to awaken Godzilla to re-terrorise the people of this country! I'll try to stick that Final Fantasy track up this afternoon.

For now, there's evil to be fought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home