Thursday, February 23, 2006

rapping on a casket

Knock knock
Mr. The Impaler?
Dracula? You there? You've been pretty quiet.
Listen, I've got a couple of things in the works that I'd like to get posted up here sooner than later... you want me to wait for you, or what?
I've been renovating in the Batcave here and can't seem to find the discs I'm looking for, but pretty soon I'll have some sweetness from the Cardigans ready to go and I'm thinking a Final Fantasy track for our American friends. Plus I was listening to my special Tuned-only-to-hot-shit-Batradio earlier this week and picked up some names I wanna track down. But I don't want to wait forever for you here, Vlad.

Oh, by the way, did you see what Jordan and Dan over at STG did the other day!?!? Did you?
That was our clever idea!

Mental note: must reinforce anti-mindreading-Batshield in Batcave to prevent clever ideas from being stolen before I do 'em.

No post yet. And unless anyone out there is volunteering to help me clean this Batmess, you'll just sit tight, aiight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home