Friday, February 10, 2006

comic book characters...

Kramer: Yeah, yeah, then all of a sudden, this guy pulls out a gun. Well, I knew any delay is gonna cost her her pinky toe, so I got out of the seat and I started walking towards him. He says, "Where do you think you're going, Cracker Jack?" I said, "Well, I got a little prize for ya, buddy - " (kramer throws two quick punches and a massive uppercut) - knocked him out cold!
George: How could you do that?!
Kramer: Then everybody is screamin,' because the driver, he's passed out from all the commotion...the bus is out of control! So, I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel and now I'm drivin' the bus.
George: You're Batman.
Kramer: Yeah. Yeah, I am Batman. Then the mugger, he comes to, and he starts chokin' me! So I'm fightin' him off with one hand and I kept drivin' the bus with the other, y'know? Then I managed to open up the door, and I kicked him out the door with my foot, you know - at the next stop.
Jerry: You kept makin' all the stops?
Kramer: Well, people kept ringin' the bell!

really wanted to post that one time.

anyone out there know about chip kidd? one of the top book jacket designers out there. he should pretty much be a household name by now, at least in visual-conscious circles, that is. kidd, is basically your book jacket design superstar. i love his work. i recommend you go check it out. he also wrote a book about his experience in art school that is a true gem. it is called the cheese monkeys, and save for the very end, which is cheesily disappointing, it is a hilarious read.

anyhow why chip kidd? well he is a huge batman fan, and made a tribute book illustrating his fandom, he then made one for superman, wonder woman, and plastic man. it is this last with which we will concern ourselves today.

today's posting is by Pink Mountaintops, from their very good latest record Axis of Evol, which is a line in this track, actually. anyhow, plastic man, you just may very well be the devil.

>>>the band is Pink Mountaintops, the track is Plastic Man you're the Devil.

Pink_Mountaintops - Plastic_Man_youre_the_devil.mp3

it's YSI, so it may expire before any one of you, the horde, get to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home